Top 10 Monsoon Recipes on My Jhola
As I watch the rain crashing down from my little suburban window and sip on lemongrass tea (freshly picked lemongrass from a rain washed window), I cannot help but share with you some of my favorite recipes to make in the rains. They’re warm and comforting and everything that you want monsoon food to be!
- Plum Upside Down Cake
- Pita bread and Hummus
- Caramelized Onion Mushroom and Paneer Tart
- Egg curry and Pao
- Quick Weekday Egg Biryani
- Patole: Rice and Coconut dumplings in Turmeric leaf
- Ragda Pattice
- Masale-bhaat (recipe video)
- Tempered Tomato and Coconut Soup (recipe video)
I hope you enjoy making them and eating them as much as I do! If you do make something from this kitty of recipes, do remember to send me a picture so it can go on the My Jhola Wall of Fame on Facebook!